Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issue of the Journal Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
The CSDA has already planned for the 2010 the following special issues:
- Small Area Estimation (SAE).
- Fuzzy Sets in Statistical Analysis.
- Statistical Signal Extraction and Filtering.
- Robust Analysis of Complex Data.
- Statistical Algorithms and Software.
- Quantile Regression and semiparametric methods.
- Computational Statistics and Clinical Research.
- Optimization Heuristics in Estimation and Modelling.
Submission of full papers: 15 January 2011 (Papers can be submitted at any time) Notification of decision: 15 April 2011 (tentative) Publication of the CSDA Special Issues: 15 September 2011 (tentative)