Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issue of the Journal Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. The deadline of papers submissions will be the earliest the 30th of January 2012. However papers will be able to be submitted at any time after June 2011.
The CSDA is planning for the 2011-2012 the following special issues (the information will be updated in due course):
- CSDA Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics.
Guest Editors: David A. Belsley, Erricos J. Kontoghiorghes, Esther Ruiz, Herman K. Van Dijk.
- Bayesian Computing, Methods and Applications.
Guest Editors: Cathy W.S. Chen, David Dunson, Sylvia Fruehwirth-Schnatter and Stephen G. Walker.
- Statistical Algorithms and Software in R.
Guest Editors: Peter Filzmoser, Cristian Gatu and Achim Zeileis.
- Imprecision in Statistical Data Analysis.
Guest Editors: Ana Colubi and Thierry Denoeux.
- Model Selection and High Dimensional Data Reduction.
Guest Editors: Gerda Claeskens, S. Ejaz Ahmed, Hidetoshi Shimodaira and Stefan Van Aelst.
- Advances in Mixture Models.
Guest Editors: Dankmar Bohning, Christian Hennig, Geoff McLachlan and Paul McNicholas
- Design Algorithms of Experiments.
Guest Editors: Steven G. Gilmour and Roger W. Payne
- Robust Analysis of Complex Data (Deadline of submissions 30th of June 2011).
Guest Editors: Christophe Croux, Elvezio Ronchetti, Matias Salibian-Barrera and Stefan Van Aelst