5th International Workshop on
Parallel Matrix Algorithms and Applications (PMAA'08)
20-22 June 2008, Neuchâtel, Switzerland
In cooperation with the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) Activity Group on Linear Algebra (SIAGLA), International Association for Mathematics and Computers in Simulations (IMACS) and endorsed by the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS).
This international workshop aims to be a forum for an exchange of ideas, insights and experiences in different areas of parallel computing in which matrix algorithms are employed. The Workshop will bring together experts and practitioners from diverse disciplines with a common interest in matrix computation.
Selected peer-review papers will be published in the special issues:
- ERCIM (European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics)
- IMACS (International Association for Mathematics and Computers in Simulation)
- République et Canton de Neuchâtel.
- Institut d'Informatique, University of Neuchâtel.
- 3ème Cycle Romand d'Informatique.
- Elsevier Science.
- Banque Cantonale Neuchâteloise.
Created by Computing & Statistics 2007